The Replies by Rcode plot shows
the breakdown of RCODE values in DNS responses:
- NOERROR - No error condition.
- SERVFAIL - The name server was unable to process the
query due to a problem with the name server.
- NXDOMAIN - The domain name referenced in the query does
- REFUSED - The server refuses to perform the specified
operation for policy reasons.
- NXRRSET - Some RRset that ought to exist, does not exist (used
in dynamic updates).
- Other - All other response codes, including: FORMERR, NOTIMP, YXDOMAIN, YXRRSET, NOTAUTH, NOTZONE.
Click on the legend to view the queries for a specific RCODE.